I am grateful with God for every single thing. I am so grateful for the Gospel, President Monson and modern revelation, Scriptures, prayer, tithing, visiting teaching..
I am so grateful for my wonderful family, my mom, my dad, my brothers, they are the best!!
I am so grateful because I am healthy and I can walk, I can see, I can hear, I can smell. I am very grateful for music, for piano, for orchestras, for great composers, for great performers...
I am also very grateful for the opportunity I have of being here at BYU, for my talents, for my trials, for every single experience I've had throughout my life, everything has been a little piece of a great puzzle that I'm still working on and that without my Heavenly Father's help and guidance I wouldn't be able to picture the image and the final result..
I am very very grateful for my friends. I am grateful for their company and support. Britny Clark, Camille Balleza, Dani Spitzer, Emily Shake, Mariel Contreras, Rebecca Plante, Kelsey Bischoff, Katie Haskin.. and many more.. I don't know if you'll read this, but I love you guys!!
I think I have to stop with the list because it will never end!!!
...
This Thanksgiving break was pretty interesting actually. It started with the "blizzard".. I was really excited to see it, and it didn't happen. booo. It was just lame snow powder-dust.. whatever you wanna call it. A.ny.way...
I went to the BYU basketball game and it was pretty cool!!! We dominated of course.. and there was a guy in the other team that was i-den-ti-cal to "Hide your kids, hide your wife,.. cuz they're rapin' everybody out there" haha no kidding. Missouri's coach was very upset because we were dominating the game. You should have seen him!
Then, on wednesday BYU campus was closed because of the "blizzard" and I couldn't work or practice piano, so Mariel and I made cranberry-orange bread. We got pizza and coke and we watched Nacho Libreeeee hahaha it's hilarious!!! Then we watched Hitch and then TV.. haha
Then thursday!! Thanksgiving!!! yay!!! My friend Breana invited me to her family's dinner. It was sooo cool!! Awesome company, we had a lot of fun singing and doing some thanksgiving games. Their house has an amazing view of the lake and the Provo Temple, and dining with candle's light was something that I would definitely like to do more often!! It's like magical, it sets the mood. I love Breana's family!
Fridaaay! I worked pretty much all day, and then I got all dressed up for Aubrey and Bryce's wedding reception!! I get kind of emotional when one of my roommates gets married!!! And Bryce is pretty cool! They're perfect for each other! Aubrey was sooo beautiful!! I saw Meagan and Hyrum at the reception, and they told me they're gonna have a baby boy!!! I'm so excited for them!
..
The break is over now.. dang it! The hardest 2 weeks of school are yet to come, and I really hope I can survive. It's gonna be crazy!! I have like 9 finals! Juries, concerts, organ performances, cleaning checks, and then I'm going home!!! woohooo!!!!! I am sooo excited to eat Mexican Food and speak spanish 24/7!!
I'm a little scared to go to Mexico because of crime and I don't want to get killed!
Anyway.. pray that I survive the last 2 weeks of school first, and then pray I don't get killed!
Marriot Center
more Marriot Center..
Mexican buddies!!! :D
We dominated baby!!!
Thanksgiving dinner :)
the other table.. The view was gorgeous!
With the Bride & Groom
They're so cute!
Roommies!!
My other roommate Angie and me
Cake!!
aww I'm grateful for YOU!!! :) Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend!
ReplyDelete<3 Camille