Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cards!!!


When I was younger, I used to like doing everything about crafts, specially cards. I always used to make a lot of cards for everyone in their birthdays, christmas, mother's day, valentine's day.. any occasion.. I LOVED doing cards!!One day, one SAD day, I saw one of the cards I made in the trash can; it literally broke my heart. I decided not to make any card for anyone. Never. never. never.Yesterday, my american mom, Christy, gave me my birthday present, and part of it, was all these awesome crafting paper, all colors, all patterns. SOOO DANG COOL!!She told me that I would love doing scrapbooking, cards and crafts, and that I'm very creative :)SOOOO..I decided to make cards again!!! I almost feel like Horowitz, (russian pianist, for all those who don't know) when he didn't play for an audience for like 12 years and then he had his great debut in Carnegie Hall.haha..here are some few pictures of some of the cards I made today :) I still need to improve, but practice makes perfect!!! I'm way excited and I'm so grateful with Christy for inspiring me to make cards again!!!!!!

1 comment: