Sunday, May 16, 2010

MONTERREY!








Today is my dad's birthday!! Feliz Cumpleaños para mi papitoooooooo!!!!!!!
I got to talk to him over the phone. I also got to talk with my "güelita" Angélica, my tía Lizy and of course my mom. I think I'm not homesick, I'm not sad. I'm super super SUPER busy with piano and work right now..but.. I kinda miss home..

Monterrey is so AWESOOOOME!! there are a lot of stuff to do, places to visit,.. I think its kinda weird that I miss the feeling of being in a real city with wicked people haha..

I miss our "rancho", I miss the food, specially tacos de trompo, carne asada, frijoles a la charra, and gorditas doña tota...

I miss my cousins, our sunday afternoons of "margaritas con huevo y limonada con hielos" (Margarita is a very popular bread in Monterrey.. not the alcohol thing)
I miss the real summer weather. I miss going to all those piano concerts I used to go every week, UANL Symphony Orchestra every thursday..

I miss my OWN ROOM haha. I miss my brothers..

I am happy here at BYU. I am learning a lot, and I still need to learn more and more!! Americans are so amazing!! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have of being here.

I'm gonna post some pictures of my beloved city, MONTERREY. Is HUGE! We also have a lot of mountains. We never get snow though. haha
I don't know if I'll be able to go this summer.. maybe.. maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment