yay!! Spring is here!! even though winter weather is still around.
I moved!! yay!!! I really wanted to move to this apartment. Is way nicer and cleaner. I love my new roommates!! They're really nice gals.
I am so dang excited for this spring and summer!!! Its so nice when I don't have to go to classes and do homework all the time. I'm super busy though, cuz I'm working full time and I'm trying to practice a LOT!!! I have freaking A-W-E-S-O-M-E plans for the next coming months.. I won't tell anybody right now muahahahahaha.. jk.. I'll tell you later. I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I'm really really happy right now!!!
My repertoire is so cool. Most of my repertoire is Russian (LOVE LOVE) and Liszt haha.. I looove Liszt. I prepared a super cool binder for my new repertoire.(haha maybe I'm the only one that think it's cool haha)It has pictures of my favorite pianists/composers.
So.. this last week I went to a couple of recitals. I went to Pica's and Heather's.
I took some pictures with them and other piano majors.
I LOOOOOOOOVE going to recitals. Maybe because of the refreshments haha jk. I love recitals because I get to talk to the most awesome people in the world: PIANO MAJORS. I really enjoy talking to piano majors, cuz we speak the same "language"..
anyway.. I'M SOO HAPPY!!!
:D
I'm way excited because I got new music for my iTunes. I got all Brahms piano solo works, Medtner sonatas, Glinka Miscellaneous stuff, All Mozart sonatas by Mitsuko Uchida, Debussy Preludes.. I'm way excited!!!!
I'm so glad you moved in too!
ReplyDeleteaww Autumn!!! I love youuu!!!! you are so nice to me!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteHehe, just reading this post makes me happy. I'm jealous of all your new iTunes music!!! AHHHHH. Mostly I'm jealous of you having all Uchida's Mozart sonatas. LOOOOOOOOOOVE.
ReplyDelete